Auto Injury Medical Massage
If you have been injured in a car accident in Oregon, your auto insurance may cover your Auto Injury Medical Massage Therapy. A massage Rx is required by your Physician or Chiropractor. The prices stated in our services reflect discounts for payment at time of service for clients and is for Non-Medical Massage Therapy. Medical Massage Therapy under MVA insurance is billed in accordance with UCR (usual, customary, and reasonable) fees. This service is available in 15 minute increments at a rate of up to $43.75 per unit. It is based on actual time spent covering the treatment, hours of billing, tracking and collecting payment for services which requires documented records and chart notes for billing purposes which is normally not required.
Before scheduling your Auto Injury Medical Massage appointment the following is required:
- Massage Rx from your Primary Care Physician or Chiropractor
- Auto insurance company name
- Incident claim number
- Claim Adjuster’s name, phone number and email
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to treat you. If you have any questions, please review the Studio Policies or send us an email.
- Appointments are booked online and accepted by email request only
- Online intake form must be completed prior to first appointment
- New Client first appointment is required to Prepay
- Prepayment is non-refundable. If you no-show your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours, your card on file will be charged the full amount
- Card on file is required for all clients. Card on file will only be charged in the event of no show or cancellation violation. (Due to current events, cancellation policy is relaxed)
- Prepayment is preferred but not required
- Payments are accepted via Square, Debit, Credit, Check, Cash or FSA
- The Gotham Building remains locked at all times. Please text “here” to (971)258-0796 to be let in.
- Please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you are late to arrive, your appointment may be cut short in order to properly sanitize treatment room for the next appointment.